Thursday 27 November 2014

High Class Jokes


I'm having a list of challenging tasks for the last two weeks...... seriously upside down!!!
try to make up my mind, and continue to do one by one....
A really hard time just came for  last saturday and sunday....... have a team but I felt left alone....
it's okay,still i can take it..... understood already....
my mistake is just, i try to tell what i have been trough to them...
(just like my family.... can't tell anything...... )

this is what i get... and seriously.... i'm in the deep crush...
When he tell his high class jokes..... maybe he just see me as :

---- I'm out of  'control' ....maybe i just make up things like the 'train' ---

Thanks to him........
just realize now, my problem is not hard enough coz 
the hardest part is when you start making joke of it..................


teringat cerita korea ni, feast of god..... macam sama je with my life.....
its just i'm not in the food world and triangle love life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment